Smokey Salmon Dip
Posted on May, 11th 2015
- 1 can (7 3/4 oz.) salmon or 1 ½ cups cooked, flaked salmon or smoked salmon
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 drops liquid smoke flavoring (eliminate if using smoked salmon)
- 3 Tbsp. diced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. salmon liquid from can or cooked fillet
Drain salmon, set aside 1 Tbsp. liquid. Flake salmon. Combine cream cheese, liquid smoke flavoring and salmon liquid; blend thoroughly. Stir in green onion; fold in salmon. Chill for two hours to blend flavors. Makes about 1 ½ cups.
Serve as a dip or spread with crackers or bagels.